Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Upcoming Things/Events...

Okay, so, there are a lot of things I want to do/happenings I want to attend in the next month...Maybe someone wants to do these things too? Here goes it:

February 6th: Celebrate my friend Gabi's birthday, or at least wish her a happy one!
February 7th: Coraline Artists Panel at Gallery Nucleus
February 8th?: See Coraline!
February 8th: Vintage EXPO at the Santa Monica Civic Center
Sometime soon: Visit the OLD FOCALS shop in Pasadena, where I can pick out a nice pair of vintage focals for myself.
February 24th: See Mini Tigers at Knitting Factory? (Not sure if this one is cancelled)
February 28th: See my friend Tim's band, The Morning Benders, play at the Troubador.
[Time passes]
...
...
...
...
March 13th: GO TO DISNEYLAND FOR FREE!

2 comments:

Sina said...

I can think of a few of those I'll be at ;)

Madypants said...

No wonder con?