Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update

Sorry I haven't been posting like my normal self. This may sound like a lame excuse, but since most of the drawing I've been doing has been for "professional" jobs, I can't post any of the stuff I create right now. I guess it's good that I'm getting paid to draw/paint though, right? Right. Anyways, I will post some stuff soon, but it may or may not be new artwork.

Here's what I've been up to...

Recently, I've been asked to do some freelance storyboarding (my first paid storyboarding gig) on a fun animated short film, which is a new and exciting experience for me.

I'm also continuing to paint watercolor illustrations for a writer's children's book. Painting brings me much pleasure, and painting for work...Beautiful.

Finishing up graduate school applications (in animation).

Every now and then I play a show with the band I'm in, The Myonics.

Lastly, I still hold my steady Santa Monica College job working in the media center (preparing alternate media for disabled students) with a very pleasant boss.

I will try to post again real soon.

Thanks for reading,

Emily

No comments: