Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Annette!



Those who know me well know that I am a little obsessed with Annette Funicello. Today is her birthday. She turns 67. I adore her, and wish her all the best. I listen to her music recordings on an unhealthy basis. She is magical.

Here's a crayon study I did of her from a Babes in Toyland still image. Happy birthday Annette!

Oh, I also wrote and recorded a song about Annette called "Americannette" with the Myonics. You can listen to it here.

3 comments:

Favela said...

I admit I had a strange crush on Annette when I was a wee lad. She was the most benevolent mouseketeer.

Favela said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r_77q0BnVs

"uh huh, uh huh..."

Emily said...

Hahahahahahahaha! That movie's pretty funny. But that scene makes me a little self-conscious when I watch it because it's sooooo dorky...but it's still awesome.